NG Vascular & Vein Center continues to monitor the current COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to proactively protect our patients and staff, we are modifying our current policy as it relates to patient procedures and visitors in our facilities.
Only urgent clinical appointments and procedures are offered at this time. This will be determined by your referring doctor and treating physician.
NO visitors are allowed. A friend or family member may drop off the patient at the clinic and pick them up after their visit. The pick-up person will be called when the patient is ready for pick up. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- NO visitors will be permitted in the treatment suite unless support is needed for the patient’s personal care.
- NO visitors under the age of 18 will be permitted in any location.
In addition, all patients and visitors presenting to any NGVC location will be SCREENED upon arrival for the following and may be restricted from entering:
- Fever over 100 degrees, cough, or difficulty breathing (above baseline)
- Travel to an area with known COVID-19 outbreak or close contact with someone who has traveled
- Contact with anyone who has tested positive or is currently being tested for COVID-19
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, contact the office BEFORE you come in. You may also reach out to the hotlines below or your primary care provider for further guidance and information.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these challenging times.
Indiana Coronavirus Hotline: 317-233-7125 or 317-233-1325 (after hours)
Michigan Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-535-6136
Illinois Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-889-3931